[GtkGLExt] Repositories on git.gnome.org

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 03:30:37PM +0530, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:
> 1. It is possible for a committer to create new git.gnome.org
> repositories automatically without any 3rd party (human) involvement.
> [Btw, we should create separate repositories for gtkglext, gtkglextmm,
> etc.  due to the way the code and history are organized.]

The following git repositories are now available:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtkglext/
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtkglext-sharp/
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtkglextmm/
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/pygtkglext/

Please let's use these from now on. I'll push my patches soon. I have
to rebase them against the new gtkglext tree as they are currently
against where Naofumi left off.

Ralf: If you do not have a GNOME committer account, we'll get one for
you.  Have you applied for one, and do you have a request tracker
number for it?

		Mukund