Re: [GtkGLExt] how to become a maintainer of http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/?

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Mitchell Laks <mlaks post harvard edu> wrote:
> On 16:02 Wed 27 May     , 明? wrote:
>> I want to be a maintainer of the  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/
>> website, but no one answers my request, does anyone know how to become
>> a maintainer of it? thanks
>

> The last active maintainer was
>
> Timothy M. Shead
> tshead k-3d com
>
> The rest of  us use the software.
>
> You can send him an email directly to get write access to the repository.
>
> I am willing to help out too.
>
> Tim did a lot for a period of time and cleaned  up
> the mess left after Nofumi disappeared,
> but he seems very involved in his 3d modeling and animation software and disappeared as well.
>
> :(
> We miss them both and are all worried about 'bit rot'. We really need OpenGL for gtk+/gtkmm/gtk2-perl etc.
> :(

Hi Mitchell,

current maintainers are Braden McDaniel
<braden endoframe com>,Stéphane Brunet <stephane stephanebrunet net>,
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de>, and they have responded my email
privately, and I'm working on the documentation now. (I should have
finished it now, but I watched 120 movies in the last few days and
that spent out my time.)

I'm very happy that you are also interested in this topic, the users
of gtkglextmm are a little few now, especially in china, I hope they
will become more and more.

best regards!

minjue

--
不苦不?正念正智
Gnu.Linux.(Debian|gNewSense).Gnome.(Mozilla|Gmail|Evolution|Scim|Flashplayer)