Re: [GtkGLExt] could anyone provide the dll.a files and header files of gtkglextmm for windows xp(vista)?

Hi Naofumi,

I'm very glad to find your file
<http://www.gnu-darwin.org/www001/ports-1.5a-CURRENT/x11-toolkits/gtkglextmm/work/gtkglextmm-1.2.0/gtkglextmm.nsi>
when I'm googling for a gtkglextmm installer for windows xp and vista,
I know that you write this file to generate gtkglextmm-win32-1.2.exe,
which is the right thing many people are looking for, but I cannot
find a single file named gtkglextmm-win32-1.2.exe by google, could you
help give one to me? I will help test it, and if it works fine, i will
give it to the maintainer of gtkglextmm, so that it can go into the
offical gtkglextmm website. thanks

minjue