Re: [GtkGLExt] Is it a bug of gtkglext?

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 15:09 +0800, 明覺 wrote:
> I compiled  the example gtkglextmm program gears.cc(attached)

There's no reason to attach source code that is part of the GtkGLExt
distribtion to mailing list messages.  We know where to find it. :-)

> a.out, it can start and display successfully, but if i resize the
> window, a segmentation fault error will occur, here is the error info
> from valgrind. any advice to solve it? thanks

The actual failure is happening inside of Mesa (presumably) code.
glXWaitX isn't reasonably close to line 659 in trunk Mesa; so you'll
need to track this down in the source to whatever version you're using.

You should probably try turning up the verbosity in valgrind to see if
it will tell you *what* value was uninitialized; though looking at the
right line 659 might make that apparent.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>