[GtkGLExt] Re : Off-screen pixmap rendering doesn't work

Hi Damien,

Thanks for your suggestion. Setting 'Option "AIGLX" "off"' in the
ServerFlags section of
your /etc/X11/xorg.conf fixed the problem. Disabling DRI also fixes
the problem. Unfortunately both solutions make rendering SIGNIFICANTLY
slower. Note that I am also seeing this problem with my ATI
Technologies, Inc. RV280 [Radeon 9200 PRO] card using the "radeon"
driver.

If anyone knows of any other fix for the problem that doesn't have
slower rendering as a side effect, or has any more info on the nature
of this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,
cbeau.