Re: gtk_databox_ruler

Hi Scott,

> Use gtk_databox_get_ruler_x (or y for the other ruler) to get the ruler,
> then use gtk_widget_modify_bg to modify the background color and
> gtk_widget_modify_fg to modify the text color.

I got the ruler like this:

GtkDataboxRuler *ruler;
.
.
.
ruler = gtk_databox_get_ruler_x(GTK_DATABOX(box));

// but it's not working, because ruler is a wrong pointer typ for

gtk_widget_modify_bg(ruler, GTK_STATE_NORMAL, &color);

Then I tried to make a GtkWidget *ruler, but then there is not o.k. for ...get_ruler function. Do you know the solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Michael