API for drawing line between points...

Hi All,

I have to build a application where my requirements are as follows-

I am processing some packates and extracting out the cordinates for points.

I want to simply draw the points for given coordinates and also need to join them

 to get the smooth curves... I am not sure if there is any API available in

GtkDataBox? I searched in all header files but couldn't find much information.

I always saw sin and cos functions which are used.....

Please let me know if some one has any idea how i can do that?

Regards,
Nisha