[gtk-vnc-devel] disconnect signal

Hi, folks.

What do you think about change the way the 'disconnect' signal is
emitted? I think it should be raised only if the connection is lost, or
if the server closes the connection.

If i close the connection by myself, or if i close the whole program, i
don't want to receive a 'you were disconnected' signal.

Was i clear? I don't know if what i have in mind should be implemented
like i said or by adding another type of signal...

Ideas?
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell