Gnome2-GConf 1.045 available

Overview of changes in Gnome2-GConf 1.045 [2020-09-23]
* Added 'doap' file with a lowercased filename for use by GNOME GitLab
* xs/GConfSchema.xs: applied patch from Debian project; closes RT#95015
* xs/GConf2.xs,xs/GConfClient.xs: Applied docpatch from Debian project; closes
  RT#95014
* META.yml: added 'configure_requires' key, this fixes automated installs via
  cpanminus (RT#129419)
* xs/GConf2.xs: fixed grammar error (extra 'that')
* Updated FSF address in all files that have it

Gnome2-GConf is available as tarball from Sourceforge:

  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2_GConf/Gnome2-GConf-1.045.tar.gz

The module will be uploaded to CPAN once we get some permissions
issues sorted out.  I'll send out another email once it's available on
CPAN.

You can also view the source in the Gtk-Perl git repo:

  http://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/perl-gnome2-gconf/-/tags/rel-1-04-5

This module allows you to use the GConf configuration system in order to
store/retrieve the configuration of an application.  GConf is a powerful
configuration manager based on a user daemon that handles a set of key and
value pairs, and notifies any changes of the value to every program that
monitors those keys.  GConf is used by GNOME 2.x.