Re: cannot make GdkRectangle synonymous to the unregistered type CairoRectangleInt at C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/perl5/site_perl/Gtk3.pm line 479.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 01:06:55PM +1000, Daniel Kasak via gtk-perl-list wrote:
Unrelated, and not offering help on this particular issue ( sorry ) ... but

Do you have build scripts for Windows? I had some that worked at one point,
but they stopped working shortly after, and I didn't have the time / skills
to keep them maintained.

Dan

Unfortunately I have nothing I can publish. (Other than bugs I find).

I see that Glib and  Glib::Object::Introspection may have an update.
As such I will be re-visiting the build process. I'll see how it goes.

I will say that I used pgk-config to make sure I had all libraries,
etc. Also, $PATH and other Environment Variables need to be correct.

You may need to specify Libraries by passing variables to "make"
on the command line, or editing Makefiles. Also, on an MSYS2 system
its important to make sure you have the right combination msys64, and
mingw64. "pkg-config" is probably the way to go when it comes to
keeping your libraries straight.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:09 AM Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>