Re: GType GValue has not been registered with GPerl at C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/perl5/site_perl/Gtk3.pm

Correction:

This Program:

        use strict;
        use warnings;

        use Gtk3 '-init';
        use Glib 'TRUE', 'FALSE';

        my @data = (TRUE, 42, 'Data...');

        my $lstore = Gtk3::ListStore->new('Glib::Boolean', 'Glib::Uint', 'Glib::String');

        my $iter = $lstore->append();

        $lstore->insert_with_values( $iter, 0, $data[0], 1, $data[1], 2, $data[2] );o

Causes Signal SEGV at the last line.
Runinng it with perl -d gives no more info than that.

Using any method to put data into the ListStore causes the same problem.

I built Perl from source, to enable debugging symbols in the perl
executable, but unfortunately that gives an "Access Denied" error
when run, and Windows complainst that it can't be run.

Not sure where the Segfault is coming from.