Re: How to eliminate get_preferred_height/width warning

"David Breeding" <debmint49 gmail com>:
When I expand the TreeStore, if its size exceeds the toplevel window, I get the warning: "Allocating size
to GtkWindow 0x[address] without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred width/height()

How do you expand the tree store?  By calling size_allocate() on it?  If so, then you need to call
get_preferred_size() or similar beforehand.

If that's not it, I think a complete minimal example reproducing the problem would help.