Re: Gtk3::Application->new with Perl

Dear Brain,

Yes, sorry for Spamming ;-)

Only forget the eMails regarding Gtk3::Application::new. My suggestion
of a override the constructor of Gtk3::Application doesn't help for
creating a Gtk3 Application object.

Against this the patch submission or the feature wish regarding
Gtk3::Dialog I sent on Friday is still actual :-)

Also still open is the question how to create an ApplicationWindow which
is a necessary requirement for GActions, GMenu etc.pp.

Best wishes,
Max