Re: Writing a class from type Gtk3::SourceView::CompletionProvider

I read in
https://developer.gnome.org/gtksourceview/stable/GtkSourceCompletionProvider.html
that one prerequisit is GObject. Perhaps this is the reason, why it
doesn't work at the moment.

I suspect you will have more (eventual) success with your initial approach
using Glib::Object::Subclass. The part I'm not sure about is that
CompletionProvider is listed as an interface rather than a class in Torsten's
perli11ndoc GIR browser tool, and I don't know how this will change the
necessary approach.

Could you provide the source for your Gtk3::SourceView bindings? Might help
with troubleshooting.

Regards,
Jeremy