Re: Gtk3::Gdk::EventKey mappings

On 03.03.2015 09:14, Terence Ferraro wrote:
I previously used the global snooper in Gtk2, but due to removed
functionality, I added some code myself into Gtk3.pm to essentially
provide the same functionality.

The key snooper functionality should actually still be available. But for some reason, it was marked such that it is not included in bindings by this commit:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit?id=374e76a19dac87676995356f6daacb10f4bb6e36

So if you want it back, either ask the author of the commit of file a bug with gtk+:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk%2B