Re: Installing Glib::Object::Introspection

You would need a .pm for each .xs file. The plus side is that when users "use" a module, they would only load that one and not inhale everything else.

-----Original Message----- From: Torsten Schönfeld
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 1:35 PM
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Installing Glib::Object::Introspection

On 12.01.2015 13:15, Ed . wrote:
Separately, the XSMULTI feature would dramatically simplify various
parts of the Glib build process; see the bottom of this EUMM FAQ
section:
https://metacpan.org/pod/release/BINGOS/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-7.05_07/lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker/FAQ.pod#Bootstrapping

How would we use XSMULTI in Glib?  From the docs at
<https://metacpan.org/pod/release/BINGOS/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-7.05_07/lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker/FAQ.pod#XSMULTI>
I get the impression that this feature assumes that each .xs file is
accompanied by a .pm file.  But in Glib we have lots of .xs files but
basically only one .pm file.