Re: $drawing_area->queue_draw(); make program crash on some systems

hi;

On 3 February 2015 at 14:41, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi;

On 3 February 2015 at 14:31, gvb <postdoc38 yahoo fr> wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to add my code to the previous email. Here it is. Problem is
at line 1912...

Any comment welcome...

sorry, but you'll have to do a bit better than this.

that is a massive Perl application, one that is unlikely to just be
run by random people.

could you please write a small, self-contained test case that exhibits
the same crash?

what would also help is running it under GDB and retrieving the stack
trace of the crash, so that you can at least look at where it's
failing.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--