Re: Glib::IO

The Glib::IO Git repo is available here:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/perl-Glib-IO/

There's currently no release tarball, so you would need to install
Glib::IO from Git via Dist::Zilla.  Once the repo is cloned, issue
'dzil build' in the cloned repo to create a tarball that you can then
install via standard 'perl Makefile.PL' or cpanm.

Thanks,

Brian