Subject: Re: need your help for Gtk3 and Moose
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:41:39 +0300
From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org>
CC: moose perl org

Hi Tsuyoshi,

On Tue, 13 May 2014 15:02:18 +0900
tsuyoshi okita <825864 gmail com> wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I am a newbie to Moose.
> I have been trying to use Moose for Gtk3, and I do not think Moose is
> happy with Builder.
> After Moose load ui file, has 'root_window' tries to get main_window
> object, and it seems this is where the problem gets generated.

I've attached a patch to fix the problem. With it, the program runs fine her.
Note that I removed some isa => ... specifiers because I thought they were the
problem, but I don't think they were necessary. The main change was adding
sanity checks (Which are also not necessary) and converting an attribute to
"lazy => 1" so it will be initialised in the right time.

Hope it works fine for you.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish