Broadway session manager

Hi all. I'm packaging some code ( which will optionally run in broadway ) for distribution via a virtual machine. I'm going to need a session manager of some kind. I was thinking some cgi scripts to:

- show existing sessions, including a link to the port they're running on
- start a new session ( spawn a broadway process, capture it's port, and then start the application, pointing it to the current broadway session )
- kill sessions

Does anyone have such a gem handy? :)

If not, I'll have a go, and open-source it.

Dan