Glib::Object::Introspection 0.015 and MinGW

Hi

Started updating things here again, and ran into some issues with G-O-I bindings:
- since G-O-I-1.33.x the gmodule requirement (like libffi) moved to private: Requires.private: gmodule-2.0
- changes to postamble() in Makefile.PL is not dmake friendly

Attached is a proposed patch, let me know if I should split it up.

Regards,
Martin

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html