Re: Upgrade of the Sourceforge-hosted gtk2-perl project

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Brian Manning <cpan xaoc org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:30 PM, Brian Manning <cpan xaoc org> wrote:
Hi all,

At some point in the future, the gtk2-perl project that's hosted on
Sourceforge [1] will be upgraded to a new Sourceforge-provided
platform.

Okay, I think I have this worked out, so I will be performing the
upgrade on Sunday, January 13th, at noon Pacific Standard Time.

Hi all,

I've run through the process of upgrading the gtk2-perl public website
hosted on Sourceforge[2], and the only thing that I see that's broken
is that usernames are no longer shown in the "project news" block on
the main page; this is one place where we announce releases.

I'll look at fixing this if possible.  If anyone notices anything else
different and/or broken, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk2-perl/
[2] http://gtk2-perl.sf.net