Re: Gtk3 bindings on Windows // HTML5 backend

hi;

GTK 3.x has bundles available for both win32 and win64 linked from the main website, and there's even a continuous integration bundle that allows testing the tip of the master branch. there are some bugs, still, so QA is welcome.

the main stumbling block is, though, GObject-introspection. cross-compilation of GI is still a sticky issue, as the process of generating the XML description of the API requires compiling and running an helper process (to extract the properties and signals of the various classes). this makes cross-compilation on different architectures impossible.

various people are looking into compilation of the G* stack on Windows, both using cross-compilation and native one, including building with Visual Studio. my suggestion is to ask in #gtk+ on irc.gnome.org for the current state of affairs. also, the archives of the gtk-devel-list mailing list should have some detail.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.