[Patch] MinGW support for Glib-Object-Introspection

Hi,

After some hacking I got gobject-introspection to build on Windows with MinGW32, and
then started with Glib-Object-Introspection. Attached is a patch that enables me to build it,
and manually adding 'build' to PATH it passes all tests. There are some problems:
- I am not sure how to add 'build' to PATH for a dmake Makefile (will do some more research when I get time)
- Currently it will not support nmake/MS SDK (not sure if anybody can build G-O-I currently with it anyhow)
- I did not test the changes on Linux
- Other scattered FIXME's etc. that I am not sure of (mostly due to more recent versions and G-O-I being
mostly unstable on win32)

Any feedback welcome.

Regards,
Martin