Re: Replacing Test::WWW::Selenium::Catalyst with Gtk3::WebKit

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Stefan Seifert <nine detonation org> wrote:
Out of sheer desperation I took X11::Xlib and called XTestFakeKeyEvent and
finally got some reaction. But of course, having to have a visible window
which has to have the focus was not exactly what I had in mind for improving
automated tests...

I've seen Jenkins/Hudson work around needing a display for testing by
using the VNC X server (Xvnc).

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Xvnc+Plugin

Thanks,

Brian