Re: Announcing: Perl bindings for LibSoup

On 23.05.2011 09:56, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
I'm starting by implementing the minimum by hand in order to support
my talk hoping that the introspection framework will be mature soon
and will take over my work.

It seems that Glib::Object::Introspection is already capable of handling a reasonable portion of libsoup's API. Attached is a simple HTTP response printer.

I do have a question: which namespace should I use for the perl bindings?

As for names: since libsoup seems to be HTTP-centric, maybe HTTP::Soup or HTTP::LibSoup.