Re: Gtk2::Notebook and switch-page signal [solved]

If I first capture the pointer value for the page within the signal
handler and then use it in the signal_emit function, it works fine, but
this is a rather convoluted way to go about things.

I agree. :)

Inspection of "core" file shows, that this seems to be a libgtk bug.

I don't know if this would be considered a bug per se, but it does beg
the question of why this value is included in an external implementation
at all. As far as I can tell, there is no way to access it other than by
connecting to the 'switch-page' signal, and no need to use it unless you
want to emit the signal yourself.

Hope this helps,

Yes, it does. I can see more clean. Thanks for your suggestions.
Now I (almost :) understand what I can and cannot do.

Gabor

--
E-mail = m-mail * c-mail ^ 2