Re: Announcing: Perl bindings for LibSoup

On 08.06.2011 22:47, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
It seems like I was misremembering this. While we do support converting
bare structs to and from Perl hashes, we don't support acessing fields
of boxed types yet. To implement this, we would need to install, for
each boxed type, subs that call into a new pair of XS functions that use
g_field_info_get_field and g_field_info_set_field.

I just committed support for accessing fields of boxed types to Glib::Object::Introspection.