Re: GTK2::Button retrieved from Tie::IxHash hash value does not render

--- On Tue, 8/2/11, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:

From: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>
Subject: Re: GTK2::Button retrieved from Tie::IxHash hash value does not render
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 2:45 PM
On 24.07.2011 18:56, Roderich Schupp
wrote:
Maybe gperl_get_object and gperl_get_object_check
need

     SvGETMAGIC(sv);

*before* checking SvROK(sv)?

Yes, that's exactly the solution.  And we have
gperl_sv_is_defined for that.  When I added it, I
audited each occurrence of SvOK, but apparently forgot
SvROK.

Here's a quick fix for the problem at hand.  But I'd
like to look at all SvROK calls and add tests before this
goes in.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----