Re: SpinButton too sensitive

lÃr 2010-05-22 klockan 20:13 +0200 skrev Tadej BorovÅak:
What happens if you replace your callback routine with simple
g_print() statement? Also, are you programmatically changing value
inside spin button in your callback routine?

If I replace the entire callback with a print statement, so that it no
longer takes long time to execute, the problem does not show up. If I
add a print statement to my existing callback, I can see that the
callback is called twice for one mouse click.

I don't change the SpinButton value programmaticall anywhere in my app.

/Pelle