Re: Unwrapped gtk+ API

On 13.05.2010 22:09, Quentin Sculo wrote:
Ok, the attached patch should address all your comments.

Committed.  Thanks again!

I forgot to ask, is there a better way to comment the signal callbacks ?
I only found "=for position post_signals", though it's not so bad in
this case because these are the only signals of Gtk::Gdk::Window.
And is there any way to fix the signature of the callbacks ?

I don't think we have anything better than "=for position post_signals" currently, no. To rectify this, one would need to alter Glib::ParseXSDoc to recognize a new directive, and Glib::GenPod to turn it into POD.