Re: Clutter::Gst::Audio

On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 22:16 +1200, Grant McLean wrote:
I've been playing around with Clutter and have mostly been successful
with the simple animations etc.  However I've had no luck with playing
sound.  I have a sound file in OGG format (I also tried WAV) and from
my script I tried this:

  my $audio = Clutter::Gst::Audio->new;   # This is line 27
  $audio->set_filename('bell.ogg');

But the first line emits the following warnings:

Clutter-Gst-WARNING **: Unable to create playbin GST element.
at ./05_image.pl line 27.
Clutter-Gst-WARNING **: Failed to initiate suitable playback pipeline.
at ./05_image.pl line 27.

have you initialized Clutter::Gst?

by the way, ClutterGstAudio has been removed upstream in clutter-gst 1.0
(which I will get around to bind in Perl, eventually).

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name