Re: Clutter: missing pkgconfig information

2010/4/9 Xi Yang <jiandingzhe msn com>
While installing clutter perl binding using cpan, it says:

But I have clutter.x86_64 installed (using yum, Fedora 12). Is that a error of yum installation progress? How can I add required information to pkgconfig?

You might need to install the clutter "devel" package. I haven't used a RPM distro in a long time but if I recall well you should be able to find a package named "clutter-devel". Install it and you should have the missing files.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez