Re: Layout problems when getting widgets from glade file

On May 21, 2009, at 5:40 PM, Peter E Dennis wrote:

2009/5/22 Kevin Ryde <user42 zip com au>:
Peter E Dennis <peter edwin dennis gmail com> writes:

       my $table = Gtk2::Table->new(2,9,FALSE);

Do you have FALSE defined?  If not then without "use strict" it's the
string "FALSE", making homogeneous true ...

Yep, I'm brain dead.  And that has sealed it.  These weren't defined
in my test program so no wonder I ran into trouble.

Thank you Kevin!

That's why we have him around.  :-)

Is this:

use Glib qw/TRUE FALSE/;

the usual way it's done?

Either that or

  use Glib ':constants';

to get those and a bunch more.

--
It's all very complicated and would take a scientist to explain it.
  -- MST3K