RE: Problem installing gtk-perl on windows (XP)

I suggest installing camelbox - look for it on google. The binaries on that site are pretty dated. Camelbox
is actively maintained and installation is trivial.

Jeffrey Hallock

Data Processing Programmer

WB&A Market Research

2191 Defense Highway, Suite 401

Crofton, MD  21114

Phone:  (607) 330-5300 x318

Fax:  (607) 273-0295

 WBA_Logo RGB

This email may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy any and all
copies.  Thank you.