Re: Layout problems when getting widgets from glade file

Peter E Dennis <peter edwin dennis gmail com> writes:

How do I get my program to cope with different length labels so the
window fits on the screen?

You might want a scrollbar if the contents could be bigger than the
screen or if the user might shrink the window.  With some trouble at the
start of the program you can still calculate a set_default_size which is
enough for the biggest contents (but only show those later).