Re: Goo::Canvas

2009/5/7  <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>:
I was playing around with Goo::Canvas yesterday, noticed there were a couple
of methods missing, for which I worked up patches and sent them to the
author, Ye Wenbin.

He asked me if I would like to take over the bindings.

I see that now the C API is somehow part of GTK
(http://live.gnome.org/GooCanvas), it would make sense if Goo::Canvas were
maintained by gtk2-perl.

Does nobody else think that it would be a good idea for gtk2-perl to
group maintain Goo::Canvas?

It is currently hosted at http://code.google.com/p/libgoo-canvas-perl/. The
docs could do with some work, and I don't know what other methods are
missing.

That SVN repo has more or less one commit of v0.06 = v0.05 + the
patches I sent him.

I was thinking about taking it over on my own, but I'd really rather
share the load.

Regards

Jeff