Re: Gtk2::Imageview install

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Jamie Lahowetz <jlahowetz gmail com> wrote:
I searched for them and could not find libGtk2Perl. I did find libGlibPerl.
Where can I get them?

Hmm, come to think of it, I missed this file in the last release.
I'll have to generate a new one from the source and redo that package.

If you don't want to wait a few days for me to do it, you can generate
it yourself with the Gtk2 Perl source and this command:

dlltool --input-def Gtk2.def --dllname Gtk2.dll --output-lib libGtk2Perl.a

You'll want Gtk2 version 1.183 to match the latest Camelbox release.

Thanks,

Brian