Re: Support for graphs/charts in gtk?

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:42:38 +1300
Srdan Dukic <srdan dukic gmail com> wrote:

2009/3/7 Paul Miller <listmail voltar-confed org>

What are these "advanced" features we're looking for? animations and
things?

The advanced features are things like being able to create 'clickable'
areas, such as if a user was to click on a 'slice' of a pie chart they could
'dive-in' to have a closer look at that subset of the data. Also, some
animation would be nice as well, to make the whole thing look nice.
SrÄan ÄukiÄ

You can do that on the Gnome2::Canvas and the Goo::Canvas  (Perl naming nomenclature :-))

zentara

http://www.zentara.net/~zentaran/My_Petition_to_the_Great_Cosmic_Conciousness.html