Re: Re: Re: Re: Strange interaction between Gtk2::Dialog and signal from Goo::Canvas

On Jul 20, 2009 2:40pm, Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com> wrote:
> > Yup. With the ungrab call, your code only emits a signal for the text
> > "0" - clicks on the other text is ignored. If I put the text in
> > groups, then it works as expected.

No apologies. Yours also works as expected.

If I remove height => $y2-$y1 from the Goo::Canvas::Text->new() call in mine, mine does too, or as I said before, if I put it in a group.

Strange. I'll try and find some time to rewrite the examples in C