Re: How to find out the API coverage of Perl bindings

On Jul 12, 2009, at 3:35 AM, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:

The python maintainer of the same library told me that he gets a warning for symbols that are not covered by his bindings. Is there a way to do the same for the Perl bindings?

That's most likely because pygtk and friends use some header scrapers to generate a large portion of uninteresting bindings. We didn't use that when starting gtk2-perl because, well, for uninteresting bindings, all you need is a function prototype, and generating the input to a code generator seemed a little perverse.

Have you considered the glib introspection repository stuff? I recall that Torsten had some success a while back, but haven't heard anything since...

--
Overheard during a game of Lego Star Wars II:
Zella: I can't do it!