Re: g_log_set_default_handler

On Feb 27, 2009, at 7:53 PM, Kevin Ryde wrote:

While going through some of my exception trapping I thought I might use
a g_log_set_default_handler() to catch logs from possible unknown
domains etc.  I wrote the couple of lines below which seem to work.
There isn't already a way to do it is there?

My gut reaction was "we set a global default handler already", but we don't. So, no, there's not already something there to handle *all* logs.

The patch looks pretty good. One nit: there is no concurrency protection for gperl_log_default_handler_callback.

--
elysse:  You dance better than some.
me:  "Some" what?