Re: Remove Multiple Rows from Gtk2::ListStore

Zettai Muri <zettaimuri ymail com> writes:

Gtk-WARNING **: The model has been modified from within gtk_tree_selection_selected_foreach.

You know that's pretty slack really.  I suppose doing better would be
difficult.

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

Gtk2::TreeRowReferences

On further thought I like that better than what I did.  Mine can go into
an infinite loop in degenerate circumstances.  I think I'll change to
rowrefs.