Re: Re-using menus in ComboBox

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:55:15 +1000
Kevin Ryde <user42 zip com au> wrote:
I use my Glib::Ex::ConnectProperties thingie to join property values
across widgets,

This looks great for what I need. But as it will be a new dependency, I will
first have to check how available it is on all the systems where the
application is supposed to run on. As it is a end-user application, I cannot
ask the users to install it from CPAN.

I've tinkered with a "MenuView" for making a menu which gets its
contents from a TreeModel.  ComboBox does exactly that of course, but
doesn't seem to offer it separately.  I've used it for a radio group,
but only a single-level (no submenus) and only a single group.

So I'll have to do some "manual" operations to get that works this way. Maybe
that would not be that easy I'd like this way.

Thank you also for these hints that will help me.

Christian.

PS: The previous thanks were for muppet. But once again I didn't notice I
didn't CC the list when replying to him.