Goo::Canvas on win32

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone's been able to compile the Goo::Canvas module on win32? I've built the main gtk2-perl modules without much problem and have gotten Gnome::Canvas working after fiddling around with the makefile. I've been working on Goo::Canvas for a while with no luck, and haven't found any help online. Goo::Canvas 0.04 compiled with a little tweaking but perl dies without any useful information every time I try to run a script using the module. I can't get 0.05 to compile at all - with MSVC I keep getting an error about:

LINK : warning LNK4044: unrecognized option '/Wl,-out-implib,blib\arch\auto\Goo\Canvas\Canvas.lib.a'; ignored Canvas.def : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x5B NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\link.EXE"' : return code '0x453'

I've tried to research the -Wl and -out-implib flags, but I don't know enough about C/C++ and compiling to find a solution. I've also tried on another system using MinGW, with different errors but no luck. I'm about ready to give up for now, but if anyone's had success or has any suggestions, I'll keep at it. It would be great to get this working on Windows - I've played with it on Linux, but I need my apps to be cross-platform and for now I'm using either Gnome::Canvas or Tkzinc. Here's my setup:

Windows XP SP2
Activestate Perl 5.8.8 build 824
Pre-built GTK+ binary bundle for win32 (2.14.3-20080926)
ExtUtils-Depends-0.301
ExtUtils-PkgConfig-1.11
Glib-1.200
Cairo-1.060