Re: Glib::Flags overload !=

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

the 'eq' was only added to make Test::More's is_deeply work correctly
when Glib::Flags are involved.

There isn't another way to do that?  I'd suspect different eq and ne is
an open invitation for weird trouble.

(Dunno why overload doesn't make one the negation of the other
automatically.  I guess its only fallback in compares is from cmp or <=>
-- which of course don't really make much sense for flags.)

--
The laws of thermodynamics elucidated for the layman:
 First Law - you can't win.