having problems after installing camelbox

I have just switched from ActivePerl to Camelbox and am having trouble running my Gtk2 scripts ( I have deleted AP). I receive the popup errors:
This application has failed to start because MSVCR80.dll was not found.
This application has failed to start because Cairo.dll was not found.

 and the terminal shows:
C:\Users\deadpickle\Desktop\test>perl GRRUVI-v1.35.pl
Can't load 'C:/camelbox/site/lib/auto/Gtk2/Gtk2.dll' for module Gtk2: load_file:
The specified module could not be found at C:/camelbox/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 20
3.
 at GRRUVI-v1.35.pl line 13
Compilation failed in require at GRRUVI-v1.35.pl line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at GRRUVI-v1.35.pl line 13.

The errors point to "use Gtk2" in the script.

--
Jamie Ryan Lahowetz
University of Nebraska - Lincoln