Re: Perl bindings for libaosd: v0.01

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

Ah, of course.  You'll need a custom typemap then.  Change the entry for
Aosd*:
[...]

Yes, works like a charm!

As well I got the callback stuff working in the meantime.

A few minutes ago I saw a transparent Cairo animated rectangle on my
screen! :)

Thanks for the support! Although I don't understand *all* the details I
learned a lot ;)

I think a first useable version of the module will arrive CPAN within
the next days.

BTW: what do you think about the module name X11::Aosd? I derived it
from X11::Osd, which binds libosd.

Regards,

Jörn

--