Re: GParamSpec further funcs

muppet <scott asofyet org> writes:

Since we try to hide GValue from the perl API, replacing
it with normal scalars, g_param_values_cmp() should be left out in
favor of gperl_sv_from_value() and the normal perl-level operators.

Actually, values_cmp() was the one I most wanted.  The point of it is a
compare has to pay attention to the paramspec type, otherwise you don't
know whether "eq", "==" or bool is the right thing.

It also does stuff like following the "epsilon" for the floats and
doubles, and chops down from double to float for the compare.  At any
rate being one of those polymorphic things it's got a chance of doing
something decent on paramspec flavours not even thought of yet ...