object_browser 0.008

I just noticed that versions of gtk+ >= 2.10.0 break my old object_browser; a simple one-line hack makes it work again.

        http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/object_browser-0.008

object_browser is a little utility which lets you browse the Glib::Object inheritance tree. If you have Gavin Brown's excellent Gtk2::PodBrowser installed, you even have nicely formatted manual pages. The tool attempts to be useful with any stable versions of Gtk2 and gtk+ 2.x, but i recommend at least Gtk2 >= 1.040.

A while back, evil data pixies destroyed the hard disk which contained the CVS repository for this program. This 0.008 release is built off of the "methodscraper" variant, which contained an attempt to list methods on the object by scraping the symbol table for subroutines.

Suggestions and patches welcome.

--
zella (crying):  I want...
us:  What?